Friday, September 15, 2006

Update

Welcome back to my blog. The blogging universe is very wide and varied. There are so many types of blogs, so many different approaches, so many purposes and the depth of content goes from light and trivial to very deep.

I intend to put up a profile. I think if folks have some idea about who I am they will be more comfortable to post on the site.

Eventually this blog will have worthwhile content, it will have visitors and it will have purpose. In the meantime I will take advantage of this strange phenomena of writing off into space. As far as I know there is no one reading this, so I cannot write to my audience. It's just me and the computer - so watch out.

In addition to this blogging effort (which is still a newborn), I am spending some time over at BlogFeast. My username there is djbtol and this link will take you there.

If you want to try your hand at blogging, and maybe make some money, go ahead and sign up. I'll be glad to show you the ropes as you get to know the system.

Dennis

No comments: