Monday, October 09, 2006

Amazing Love Un-deserved

This verse from the well-known hymn "How Great Thou Art" says so much.

And when I think that God, His Son not sparing,
Sent Him to die, I scarce can take it in;
That on the cross, my burden gladly bearing,
He bled and died to take away my sin:

Then sings my soul, my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!
Then sings my soul! my Savior God, to Thee:
How great Thou art, how great Thou art!

Such an incomprehensible love for such an unworthy person, it is beyond description. I will never merit this love, I can only love and praise the Great God giving it. My prayer is that my life could be what He wants it to be.

Do you know Him? Then "magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt His name together"

God Bless You,
djbtol

No comments: