Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Do you have a problem with anger?

Anger is a problem that many people struggle with. Not only in the general population, but many Christians also. I must admit that I am in that number. Anger is at the same time a God-given emotion, and when it is out of control, a pervasive sin that strives to please the flesh and destroy everything else.

I can recommend a really good book on this. It is both practical, with true life illustrations, and also soundly rooted in Scripture. The book does not merely agree with God's word, but actually works to apply the very specific truths of God's word to this problem of anger.

Maybe this would be a helpful book for you. I would like to share some of the truths from the book in this blog. That would be a help to me, as well as my readers.

The book is "Getting Anger Under Control", by Neil T. Anderson & Rich Miller.
The subtitle on the front cover says:

Overcoming
  • unresolved resentment
  • overwhelming emotions
  • the lies behind anger
God Bless You,
Dennis

No comments: